Today's Feature Friday is:
The Lost Bros!!
Cody and Colton, the two brothers who founded The Lost Bros (TLB), and their team are killing the Disney t-shirt game! The thing I like the most about small shops who make t-shirts is that they can make a Disney design that isn't obviously Disney! And that is precisely what TLB is doing! I would say that 15% of their designs are obviously Disney while the other 85% is not in your face Disney!
The two shirts pictured above, Greetings from New Orleans (left) and the Princesses Jersey Tee - Tiana (right), are from the most popular collections that they sell. TLB has a whole range of Vintage Post Card tees (left) that are Disney inspired and an entire collection of jerseys (right) that are not all Disney inspired. These two collections are my personal favorites of theirs!
Another style that The Lost Bros have started recently is a basic pocket tee! The one pictured above that Edna approved of (!!) is the Lil' Chef Pocket Tee that I LOVE and adore how simplistic it is! For those who don't understand, it is a Ratatouille inspired tee! I love that movie and Remy so much! Such an underrated film!
The Lost Bros t-shirts are such a fantastic quality both the actual shirt and the design printed on them! I highly suggest looking into what TLB has to offer! And by the way, t-shirts are not the only thing they sell. They also sell kids clothes (which is rare with these small shops), hats, glassware, cards, fanny packs, pins, socks, etc.! The list keeps going on, and they are continuing to expand the list of what they sell!
Make sure you check out what The Lost Bros have to offer and support small shops! Also if you live in the Orlando area keep an eye out on their social media because they always have pop up shops with their merchandise on sale and other events!
Here's What You Missed